Manager – Business Systems
Mobile 0419 504 087
Before joining Mechanised Logging in 2000, Jillian established, owned and operated two successful businesses for eight years. She also worked as a freelance consultant in the area of new business and project development, and strategic marketing for various clients in the tourism and hospitality industry.
This extensive experience in business development, management and marketing concepts, including promotions, sales strategies, budget projections and forecasting, has given her the necessary qualifications to successfully manage Mechanised Logging’s management systems, including quality, safety and environment, and human resource management.
Jillian holds a Diploma of Travel (International Operations) 1995 and a Diploma of Entrepreneurship (2000) from the Enterprise Development Institute of Australia. For the past 2 years, Jillian has been a board member of the Tasmanian Forest Contractors Association, and has participated in the following forums:
- Business Management and Marketing Study Tour to USA (1988).
- Forestry Industry tours to Canada and USA (1996)
- Forestry Industry tour Sweden (1997).
- State winner of the Tasmanian Enterprise Workshop Program Awards (1999).
- Runner-up in the National Enterprise Workshop Awards (1999).